I am so excited to be able to do a giveaway. I didn’t think I would be, because normally I think that these are a lame way to try and get readers (and maybe also because I am just bummed that most of the blogs that I follow are American and therefore I am already out of the running), but this is too awesome not to do and share with friends.
I don’t know about you, but I am the resident photographer in our family, and I’m not complaining. I love it, but let’s be honest I’m not very good at it and besides that, being behind the camera all the time means that I never feature in any of the photos! A couple of months ago we were very blessed to have a family photo shoot done by the wonderful Gayle Du Preez. If you didn’t see that post, check out the pictures here – it’s worth it. Here are some of my favourites:
Recently Gayle contacted me about moving to Cape Town and who can blame her, it definitely is the best place to live. She will be moving her already successful German company down to Cape Town where she will be photographing weddings, couples shoots (engagement or just for fun), family shoots or even newborn baby shoots!
All we have left to remember our wedding, besides our wedding rings, are our amazing photos. I look at them all the time and reminisce about our special day. I’m sure that this will be important to you too when you are planning your wedding, so if you are planning on having a wedding between 20 September 2012 or 30 April 2013 or know of someone who is, here’s how to win a 6 hour long wedding shoot with an amazing photographer:
Leave a comment on this page with the answer to the question”Why should you and your future spouse be the ones to win this competition?“. It’s that easy! We will be doing the draw on 13 August in celebration of Gayle’s 50th birthday.
As usual with any kind of competition, there has to be a few terms and conditions, so here they are:
- You can get up to 2 entries (per person) for the competition by:
- Leaving a comment in response to the question on this post
- Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- The wedding has to take place no further than 100 kms from the city of Cape Town
- The winning entry to be chosen and announced on our blog and on Catchlight Image’s website on the 13th August.
- The wedding has to take place between the 30th September and the 30th April 2013.
- Competition entries close on 10 August 2012.
- The photos will be displayed on our blog as well as Catchlight Image’s website and blog once they have been taken.
- You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
If you are like me and prefer to plan everything down to the last scented candle on the tables and would prefer to book Gayle and Catchlight Image for you wedding, please feel free to email Gayle on email@example.com to make use of their special wedding promotion for a full day photo reportage for only R7000. (This includes a disc with all your photo’s that are digitally edited and high resolution, as well as hard copies of your 5 most favourite photos).
If you are not a regular follower of our little blog, you can “like” our page by clicking the “like” box on your right hand side and watch out for the updates.