How flipping cold is Cape Town right now?
Seriously. Pulling myself out of bed this morning was so hard I might have accidentally not gotten up when I should have and so Kyla might have been a bit late for school. But I totally have this parenting thing down, so that obviously didn’t happen. (Oh, who am I kidding it totally happened.)
This weekend was a trying one. With Knox not well, we cancelled all of our plans and just spent the weekend bundled up inside. We only left the house once to make a quick food run and stop the kids having a full blown cabin fever episode.
The kids could not have been happier, and honestly neither could I. Winter is just not my thing. Unless, I’m cuddled up in front of the fire watching movies of course.
With it being SO cold this weekend and having nothing else to do, it was the perfect opportunity to try out the kids new onsies from MooMoo Kids. They were smitten!
So smitten that when I told them that they had to change out of them on Saturday morning, Riya actually cried. But we made up for it by not changing out of them at all on Sunday. What childhood memories are made of right there – those were the best days.
Knox managed to cough so much that he vommed on his one during the course of Friday night, so he didn’t get as much wear out of his, which is a pity, but there are many more cold days coming our way this Winter. Because well, “Winter is coming”. But not in the Game of Thrones way, where they keep saying it, but Winter never really comes, I mean it in the “there’s already snow on the mountains” kind of way.
Here’s what I love about these MooMoo Kids onsies:
- They come in a range of colours, so it’s easy to find one that your child will love.
- The feet are part of the onsie and have non slip features at the bottom. This is great because my kids have this habit of taking their socks off once they get into bed and then putting their freezing toes on me when they sneak in our bed in the mornings.
- They are SO warm. There’s no chance that your little who loves to kick their blankets off during the night (looking at you Knox), would get cold.
- These onsies (and many other cool must haves for kids) are made right here in Cape Town. There’s nothing I love more than supporting local. (Oh man, I’ve just seen that they make adult onsies. I NEED this!)
Now, I know I’ve made you want one for your little person, so I have good news. THREE people will walk away with a onsie of their choice for their kids – YAY!
Now to win – all I am going to ask you to do is either share this on Facebook or via Twitter and leave a comment on this post as to which one you did.
To share on Facebook or Twitter just tap the icons at the bottom of the post – make sure to keep in my handle and website link. You’re also welcome to share it on Instagram too if you’d like and just tag me in (@cindyalfino).
FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
- Sign up to the MooMoo Kids newsletter here (they won’t spam you – promise)
- Check out the Facebook pages – MooMoo Kids and 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House
- Follow on Twitter – MooMoo Kids and 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House
- Follow on Instagram – MooMoo Kids and 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Competition available to SA residents only and closes on Sunday 7 June 2015