I cannot believe that it’s this time of the year again!
Seriously though, how can we possibly be 78 days away from Christmas? I’m sure I was stuffing my face with the kids Easter eggs just last week.
Anyway, there is actually good news about it being this time of the year already – it’s that it’s time for the MamaMagic Baby Expo to hit our city. As usual, you will find them located in the CTICC but if you can believe it, the show will be even bigger than ever before! MamaMagic doesn’t only offer the latest in pregnancy and kids products, they also offer a wealth of information to enrich your parenting experience (from pregnancy to 5 years old).
Does that sound as exciting you to as it does to me?
I know what you’re thinking – there’ll be so much to see, how do I make sure that I make the most of my time there? Or what I’ll also be thinking, “I really want to go, watch Barney and check out all of the awesome new products I wish were around when my babies were babies, but I honestly don’t want to walk around for hours with grumpy children – I’d rather cut my toes off thank you very much“.
Don’t let it worry you – the key to making sure you experience all the great things that MamaMagic has to offer, while still keeping your sanity and children in check, is to plan your visit.
Here’s a few things that you need to know about MamaMagic in Cape Town:
- The show is open from 09h00-18h00 daily – choose a time that you know everyone will be relatively happy.
- BARNEY WILL BE THERE! There will be 4 shows every day and it is FREE. The only catch is that you need to pre-book your tickets through Computicket to make sure that you can get in. Our kids are still talking about seeing Barney a whole year later – it’s an experience not to be missed. (Barney Show Times: 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm & 4pm)
- One of the topics that is really important to me, namely car safety for kids (make sure you’re strapping your kids into their car seats people), will be addressed by BeSafe and I’m definitely going to be there to hear what they have to say.
- Visit www.mamamagic.co.za to check out the daily speaker schedule so you don’t miss out on some great talks.
- Amazing competitions – the most popular of which being the Pampers Baby On Board Competition. Enter to stand a chance of winning an incredible pregnancy starter pack worth over R170 000.
Also while you’re browsing around their site making notes of all the stalls you want to visit, make sure you stop by and get to know me a little bit more. I had the privilege of sharing a bit about the blog on their website.
Looking forward to seeing you there singing “I love you, you love me…”.
Like what you’ve read here? That’s flipping awesome – feel free to share it with your friends. Also come hang out with me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram where you can find us a whole lot of this – just shorter. Plus we share the normal things that life throws at us that aren’t quite exciting enough to make it onto the blog 🙂