Get in touch.
Want to pop me an email about what you think about the blog or you just want to say hello, I would absolutely love to hear from you. (If you want to know more about us, check out our About Our Family page)
The best way to connect with me is via my email address, which is firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via this contact form:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Want to work with 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House? Here’s what you need to know…
If you would like specific information on my rates please request my Media Kit via email. But here’s what I can tell you…
I AM A MOM OF THREE AND HAVE AN ACTUAL JOB BESIDES BLOGGING
Generally speaking this means that I wouldn’t be able to attend day time events. However, if the event is of particular interest to me, I can definitely make a plan to be there (provided I’m given enough notice). I may not support myself and my family financially through my blog all the time, but my leisure time is valuable to me.
HERE’S WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU FOR FREE:
- Feature your restaurant, guest establishment or destination after a review visit has been arranged. The post will have a selection of edited pictures as well as an unbiased review.
- Include your product in appropriate posts at my leisure after items have been received. If you send me a product, I will write or not write about it at my sole discretion and I will never compromise on the content being truthful and my own.
- Attend events although a subsequent review on the blog would be up to my discretion.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU FOR A FEE:
Please request media kit if you would like to know the rates attached to each option (the *fee* may be negotiable).
- Write commissioned articles of any length for your print or online publication.
- Write commissioned articles featuring your product/brand/event/idea on my blog
- Do giveaways on the blog or through my social platforms
- Adverts on the side bar of my blog
AND WHAT I WILL NOT DO:
- Copy and paste press releases, videos, or other content that I have not personally written. Even if you pay me.
- Review or write about an event, product or place that I have not experienced or sampled personally
- Accept unsolicited guest posts
- Fail to disclose that a review or link in a post is sponsored or utilised free samples
- Work for free “in exchange for exposure on our website”