Want to work with 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House? Here’s what you need to know…
If you would like specific information on my rates please request my Media Kit via email. But here’s what I can tell you…
I AM A MOM OF THREE AND HAVE AN ACTUAL JOB BESIDES BLOGGING
Generally speaking this means that I wouldn’t be able to attend day time events. However, if the event is of particular interest to me, I can definitely make a plan to be there (provided I’m given enough notice). I may not support myself and my family financially through my blog all the time, but my leisure time is valuable to me.
HERE’S WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU FOR FREE:
- Feature your restaurant, guest establishment or destination after a review visit has been arranged. The post will have a selection of edited pictures as well as an unbiased review.
- Include your product in appropriate posts at my leisure after items have been received. If you send me a product, I will write or not write about it at my sole discretion and I will never compromise on the content being truthful and my own.
- Attend events although a subsequent review on the blog would be up to my discretion.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU FOR A FEE:
Please request media kit if you would like to know the rates attached to each option (the *fee* may be negotiable).
- Write commissioned articles of any length for your print or online publication.
- Write commissioned articles featuring your product/brand/event/idea on my blog
- Do giveaways on the blog or through my social platforms
- Adverts on the side bar of my blog
AND WHAT I WILL NOT DO:
- Copy and paste press releases, videos, or other content that I have not personally written. Even if you pay me.
- Review or write about an event, product or place that I have not experienced or sampled personally
- Accept unsolicited guest posts
- Fail to disclose that a review or link in a post is sponsored or utilised free samples
- Work for free “in exchange for exposure on our website”