One thing that really stood out for me at the #CTmeetup was not only the budding of friendships and putting faces to twitter handles, but how amazing our sponsors were.
They really came to the party in a big way and I am so very thankful to each and everyone of them for making our get together even more perfect. Not only are the brands approachable, but the people behind the scenes are friendly and such a pleasure to work with.
If you weren’t there I am sure that you are suffering from a small case of FOMO of the whole experience. Although I can’t bring the enlightening discussion to you now, I can do something that should ease the pain of not being there…
I’m not about to let you go unspoiled – because our sponsors are cool like that.
You may not have made it to the meet up but you have a chance to win one of the bags filled with lovely things.
Obviously you’ve been dying to know what’s inside and I don’t blame you. So without further blurb from me, let me tell you what you will find inside your bag:
- A Ring To It – 20% off vouchers on the most gorgeous silver and gold jewellery (You can view her collection via Twitter or Instagram – both @aringtoit)
- Tribe Coffee – Box of coffee beans and filter coffee from my much loved coffee brand of choice
- My Smart Kid – Cute little felt owl (that my girls have already adopted as part of the family)
- Grootbos – Pot of their honey although they offer much more than that at their 5 Star Private Nature Reserve
- Saszli Chocolates – The yummiest chocolate truffles – I’m still dying for another taste of the Berry Rosa!
- Tip Top Nails – 2 colourful nail polishes because you can never have too many!
- Heart And Home – We were spoiled with a selection of either party straws, paper garlands or pretty serviettes – perfect to entertain with (guess where I’m going for our next party)
- Lucky Brand – 20% off voucher at Edgars V&A Waterfront or Canal Walk (Mama needs new jeans!)
- Optiphi – A range of quality skin care products that leaving your feeling pampered
- John Frieda – Full Repair Hair Treatment (I can’t wait to try this!)
- Romeo Foxtrot – (@romeofoxtrotdesigns on Instagram) – Bracelet in various designs. IMPORTANT to note that she is currently running a cool competition on Instagram that if you @ her in a picture of your jewellery, you could be voted a winner and get another bracelet.
- Coeval Contemporary Jewellery – The niftiest little handbag clip that will always be in my bag waiting to be used – floors are so gross.
- Wakaberry – The prettiest iphone 5 cover for you or a friend if you don’t happen to have an iphone 5 😉
- Revlon – Mascara and lipstick – need I say more!
- The Galileo Open Air Theatre – Tickets for 2 (including blankets and chairs) – can’t wait to use this for a date night!
- Macaroon – 10% off on orders via their website – stationary specialists, enough said right?!
- Thyme Spa – Vouchers for use in any spa treatments of your choice (yes please!)
These pictures don’t really do the sponsors justice, so keep an eye out on my Instagram and the #CTmeetup hashtag to see them all in action.
Now to win – all I am going to ask you to do is either share this on Facebook or via Twitter and leave a comment on this post as to which one you did.
To share on Facebook or Twitter just tap the icons at the bottom of the post – make sure to keep in my handle and website link.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
If you want to click through to all those links above and give the sponsors a bit of extra love, then give yourself an extra little pat on the back because you are all kinds of cool.
Competition available to SA residents only and closes on Friday 15 August (I don’t want the truffles or coffee to sit for too long – you need to taste them!)