Before I share loads of pictures of the fun and shenanigans that we got up to at the #CTmeetup, I have some thanking to do.
First and foremost a huge thank you needs to go to Nikki Lincoln, who put in so much hard work in designing our logos, sharing ideas, sourcing goodies and just generally being an awesome human being who dealt with my all to frequent emails and nagging! Nikki, you are the best and I am so sad that you missed enjoying the fruits of your labour with us!
Secondly to every single one of the 50 ladies that joined us on the day, without you it wouldn’t have been nearly as much fun! To see a detailed list of who was there and who to stalk in the future, just click here. Also to Michelle Stevens who headed up the conversation between PR/Brands and Bloggers – you were super brave and we really appreciate your input!
(By the way – if you weren’t there but want to be the first to know about the next one pop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will add you to the mailing list for the next #CTmeetup in March/April 2015).
Thirdly, the event wouldn’t have been nearly as successful if it wasn’t for the amazing team at I Love My Laundry. The Bree Street venue is just perfect for events like this – chilled vibe, friendly and attentive staff, yummy food and funky decor. Thank you for all your hard work on the day guys!
And last, but definitely not least, are the amazing sponsors. I have highlighted all of the sponsors of the goodies in the goody bags (you should enter to win a bag if you haven’t already), but I haven’t even told you about all the spot prizes! I honestly felt like the much less tanned version of Oprah handing out these amazing things:
- Love Milo – Set of 6 Insect Theme Mugs
- Madison Boutique – A voucher of R1500 to spend at their Constantia store!
- Washi Bug – 3 separate prizes of 4 washi tapes
- Oh Lief Natural Products – 4 separate prizes 1 for babies, 1 for foot care, 1 for body and 1 for heal and body
- Woolworths – 2 Online vouchers for R1000 each
- Nomu – 1 Hamper of the Savoury Range
- Zana Products – 5 beautifully designed tote bags
- Kin Shop – 5 Cape Town inspired tote bags
- Jin Jin – 1 sterling silver tree necklace
- Manna Epicure – 2 prizes of a 3 course meal for two at their lovely restaurant
- Optiphi – 2 hampers of the most amazing skin care products
- Ren South Africa – 1 massive hamper of skin care products
- Riebeck Cellars – 1 hamper of their delicious wine
- Spellbound Events – 1 gorgeous leather and grey dress
- Xen Tan – 1 hamper of tanning products
How amazing are they? Seriously amazing!
We also took a bajillion pictures of the day, so I’m going to stop with all my wordyness and let you imagine you were there and hopefully it will inspire you to be at the next one!
Also, extra thank you to Amina and Melissa for taking pictures with my camera and Nikki Smal for being my Gail 😉