Even if you missed out on our #CTMomBlogMeet you still have a chance to skip a bit of the FOMO by getting your hands on one of our exclusive goody bags.
On Saturday morning I managed to get a group of 20 of Cape Towns loveliest bloggers together to indulge in a yummy breakfast and learn how to make their blogs a better place. It was a really lovely morning and if you spend any time on Social Media there is a chance that you saw some of the happenings as it was happening.
If you were sitting there and wishing that you had also gotten your tickets in time, I’m here to give you one last chance to be apart of the action.
Although you may have missed out on the chance to make friends and learn something new, you now have a chance to get to know our amazing sponsors.
Really, we should all stand and give these amazing brands a slow clap that ends in a roar. They were all so generous and I can’t wait for you to get the chance to experience their amazingness too. So, what’s in the bag?! Let me tell you:
- Gumtree – Gumtree very generously provided all of our stationery, from pens to notepads to name tags and goody bags we were sorted! Find them on Twitter.
- Wakaberry – Not only will you find a refreshing water hiding in the pack there is also a R50 voucher towards your next visit to the Cavendish/Newlands store. Find them on Twitter.
- Kin Shops – The coolest coaster and magnets to spice up your office or home. Find them on Twitter
- Oh So Heavenly – Sweet smelling baby products of all kinds, we’ve already started using ours and love it. Find them on Facebook.
- Ella’s Kitchen – The Pink One, a pouch of yummy food. Knox devoured our the very next morning for breakfast – definitely a winner. Find them on Twitter.
- Sinchies – Innovative reusable pouch to store your homemade meals – a discount voucher off your purchase. Find the on Twitter.
- Tangled Tree Wine – Need I say more about this chocolate cab sav? Well I can. You need to try this, so there’s a bottle of wine in the bag for you to try. Find them on Twitter.
- Baby Group – Discount voucher off your next purchase. Find them on Twitter.
- Optiphi – A body foliant, I can’t wait to try this!! Find them on Twitter.
- Wellness Warehouse – An informative Wellness Magazine. Find them on Twitter.
- Almay – Something that I have been looking for forever! Eye make up remover.
- Mitchem – For all the running around that we do we need to ensure that we still smell our best, enter the Mitchem underarm deodorant.
- Beautiful Earth – Have you been looking for a natural and organic decongestant chest rub for your kids? Well you’ve just found it. Find them on Twitter.
- Adventure Bootcamp – Been meaning to get rid of the post baby jiggle? Here’s your chance to see if bootcamp would be what you need with a free class at Adventure Bootcamp. Find them on Twitter.
- The Galileo Cinema – Tickets to the one of the last shows before they close. Find them on Twitter.
Pretty amazing huh!
Besides the amazing sponsors that we had for the goody bags, we also had sponsors that preferred to give a few individual prizes, these were:
- An Ella’s Kitchen Cook Book and Avent Feeding Bowl from Ella’s Kitchen
- An exclusive photo shoot for their children with Lauren Pretorius Photography (I can’t wait to see these pictures!)
- A R500 Sticky Fudge Voucher.
- 2 x 1 Free Class Each Week for 4 weeks with Adventure Bootcamp
- An amazing baby hamper with incredible organic products for sensitive baby skins from Wellness Warehouse
- A TWO NIGHT STAY at the Windsor Hotel in Hermanus! How absolutely incredible. We visited the hotel a couple of years ago, back when we were just a family of four and I am super jealous.
Now to win – all I am going to ask you to do is either share this on Facebook or via Twitter and leave a comment on this post as to which one you did.
To share on Facebook or Twitter just tap the icons at the bottom of the post – make sure to keep in my handle and website link.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
If you want to click through to all those links above and give the sponsors a bit of extra love, then give yourself an extra little pat on the back because you are all kinds of cool.
Competition available to SA residents only and closes on Friday 13 March.
*Don’t forget that I’m giving away a R250 Mr Price Voucher on Twitter – head over here to enter*