It’s not often that you get all of our family in one country at the same time.
(And I guess, I should clarify that I mean Seth’s side of the family.)
His sister and brother in law live in Australia and although they come over here often, it’s just not quite the same is it? Especially now with them having a beautiful baby boy to enjoy, we had to make the most of the time they have here – without the distractions that normal life brings.
So we went away for three nights to what is becoming one of most favourite holiday places – Paternoster.
Here’s a few snaps of our time there.
Like what you’ve read here? That’s flipping awesome – feel free to share it with your friends. Also come hang out with me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram where you can expect to find a whole lot more of this, just shorter.
Other places that we have visited around the Western Cape of South Africa:
- Swellendam – This was such a great place, need to go back in Summer 😉
- McGregor – If I could move anywhere, this would be it!!
- Paternoster – At Gelukkie, a two night getaway without our kids
- Stellenbosch – I love it there!!
- Houw Hoek Inn – I’ve lost count of the amount of times we’ve been there, in fact the kids go there for a night every holiday (with their Grandparents)! Another time we were there.
- Hermanus – Also a regular holiday spot.
- Grabouw – If you’re going there you need to stay at the Old Mac Daddy
- We also went to Ceres and that was amazing – one of my most memorable holidays.