So of course, the main aim of the #CTMeetUp is to get bloggers all into the same room, remember that there are real people behind the screens and get them chatting. The fact that there is a goody bag on top of that is just a pretty sweet nice to have on the side.
But what about all my readers that aren’t bloggers and that can’t come to these meet ups to connect and be a little bit spoiled at the same time? It’s just not fair seeing everyone else get presents you can’t have. And even though I tell my kids that life’s not fair all the time (it’s basically the first statement in the Parenting 101 handbook right?!), I do want to make it a little bit more fair for the awesome people that take a moment every day to stop by the blog and read a couple of posts. You’re the best.
Basically speaking, the #CTMeetUp was so well supported by amazing brands and it would not be fair if I kept them all to myself.
Right, down to business.
Here’s your chance to win:
- Body wash from Oh So Heavenly Facebook
- Pretty bracelets from Oh Viola
- Varied body products from Shower To Shower
- Magazine and mints from Botanical Society
- Hair Products from Aromas
- Mascara from Revlon
- Advantage Refining Polish and Advantage Hand and Nail from African Extracts
- Men’s deodorant from PlayBoy
- Buchu first aid gel and moituriser from Buchu Life
- B12 Vitamin boost and stress reliving pastules from Coyne
- A 10% on massages from Mummy Massage
- An awesome voucher to use when buying from overseas from Aramex
- A discount voucher on Derryn’s book “Awesome South Africa” from Derryn Campbell
- High quality coconut oil from Coconut Connection
- 50% off swimming lessons (for adults or kids) with Headstart Swimming School
Pretty awesome right?
I’m giving away THREE goody bags! Hooray!
There is no obligation to share on Facebook or Twitter but if you’re feeling like being awesome, then just tap the icons at the bottom of the post – make sure to keep in my handle and website link. You’re also welcome to share it on Instagram too if you’d like and just tag me in (@cindyalfino).
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Only requirement is that you are based in SA.
I know that a lot of people suffered with a bit of FOMO leading up to the event, mailing me and begging me for tickets, so to make sure that you don’t miss out on the next event like this (or other amazing giveaways) – JOIN OUR MAILER . Or come hang out with me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
But that’s not all.
I’m giving away THREE more goody bags!
The only way to enter that competition is to be on my mailing list – so join in below:
Here’s an easy sign up form to complete to receive my every so often newsletter AND get your entry in to the draw for one of the three extra giveaway boxes: