So of course, if you don’t know by now, the main aim of the #CTMeetUp is to get Cape Town bloggers into the same room.
Why? Well, in an industry that is typically dominated by a lot of women, it can get a bit uh, how do you say… catty or competitive. So it’s important to remember that there are real people behind the screens and get them chatting about things only other bloggers can understand. We eat good food, we get to know each other and we learn from one of our fellow bloggers. It’s pretty awesome. Getting a goody bag on top of all of that just sweetens the deal a bit.
But like, what about you?
Despite the fact that I don’t often offer you any valuable information here, and yet somehow you keep coming back to check out this space. I’d hope it’s my stunning good wit, but we all know that it’s because, uh. Well, I don’t know why you come back, but I’m flipping glad that you do. The truth is, this blog would be nothing if it wasn’t for all of you. So here’s my chance to show you how much you mean to me, by giving you a little something.
The #CTMeetUp was so well supported by amazing brands and it would not be fair if I kept them all to myself.
Right, down to business.
- Shampoo and Conditioner from Oh So Heavenly
- Magazine and mints from Botanical Society
- Hair Products from John Frieda
- Mascara and assorted lipsticks from Revlon
- Buchu first aid gel and water from Buchu Life
- R200 voucher to spend at Canal Walk (now in gorgeous Rose Gold!!)
- Assorted bracelets and necklaces from Romeo Foxtrot
- A freezer proof cup from Avent
- A free brow sculpting and either mascara or pore product from Benefit Cosmetics
- Beauty products from Sampar
- Delicious teas from Lavender in Lavender Hill
- Soap bar, hand cream and a gift voucher from Rain Africa
Pretty awesome right?
Don’t forget to stalk, uh I mean follow these lovely ladies to get your hands on their giveaways in the next few weeks.
I’m giving away THREE goody bags! Hooray!
There is no obligation to share on Facebook or Twitter but if you’re feeling like being awesome, then just tap the icons at the bottom of the post – make sure to keep in my handle and website link. You’re also welcome to share it on Instagram too if you’d like and just tag me in (@cindyalfino).
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Only requirement is that you are based in SA and that you enter through the Rafflecopter widget.
I know that a lot of people suffered with a bit of FOMO leading up to the event, mailing me and begging me for tickets, so to make sure that you don’t miss out on the next event like this (or other amazing giveaways) – JOIN OUR MAILER . Or come hang out with me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
But that’s not all.